The long awaited annual Logistics Expo
Though the world of logistics has been plagued by issues such as a lack of workers, an ageing society, and a worsening work environment, there hasn’t been a convention is the Kansai area that is focused on solving these problems.
The Kansai Logistics Expo was created in 2019 by groups and associations in transportation, storage, and other logistics related fields to meet the needs of the logistics community by collecting cutting edge information and providing a place for debate and business discussions.
The Expo gathers new products, technologies, and services at INTEX Osaka in order to solve problems related to topical issues like increasing productivity and improving the working environment in order to pave the way for new developments.
Title2nd Kansai Logistics Expo
Dates and timesJune 16th-18th, 2021
10:00 a.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.
[On the 18th the show will close at 4:00 p.m.]
LocationINTEX Osaka Hall 6
[1-5-102, Nanko, Suminoe-ku, Osaka, 559-0034]
OrganizerKansai Logistics Expo Committee
(Open for Applications)Kansai Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI Kansai), Kinki District Transport Bureau Trade, and Industry, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism, Osaka Metropolitan Area, Osaka City, Sakai City, Hyogo Prefecture, Kobe City, Kansai Economic Foundation, Osaka Chamber of Commerce, Osaka Wholesalers Federation
(Open for Applications)
- Japan Breath Alcohol Testing Consortium
- Transportation Digital Business Conference
- FA & Robot System Integrator
- Osaka Apparel Physical Distribution
- Osaka Steel Warehouse Association
- Osaka Prefecture Warehouse Association
- Osaka Prefecture Kamotsu Unsou Kyodo-Kumiai Rengo-kai (Osaka Prefecture Freight Transport Association)
- Kansai Fashion Association
- Kinki Warehouse Association
- Osaka Trucking Association
- Kinki Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Keiji Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Osaka Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Hyogo Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Wakayama Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Japan Air Cargo Forwarders Association
- Japan International Freight Forwarders Association
- National Supermarket Association of Japan
- All Japan Freight Forwarders Association
- Japan Trucking Association
- Railway Freight Association
- Japan Standards Association
- Japan Dangerous Goods Container Association
- Japan Dangerous Goods Warehouse Association
- The Japan Third Party Logistics Association
- Japan Automatic Identification Systems Association
- Japan Pallet Association
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) Osaka Headquarters
- Japan Local Network System
- Japan Association of Refrigerated Warehouses
- Hanshin Harbor Container Association
- The Hyogo Prefectural Warehouse Association
- The Distribution Systems Research Institute
Storage Equipment SystemsAutomatic Warehouses, Shelves/Movable Shelves/Rotating Shelves
Storage・Transportation ServicesStorage・Transportation Services
Sorting, Picking SystemsSorting Machines, Picking Carts, Digital Picking
AI/IoT SolutionsAI Solutions, Management Devices・Systems, Mobile Devices, IoT Platforms, Wearable Devices, IoT Gateways, Communication Modules, Data Centers, Sensor Networks, Security, Remote Supervision, Cloud Services. Applications of Big Data. Measuring Devices・Simulators
Transportation SystemsConveyor, Palletizer/Depalletizer, Table Lift, Crane, Dog Board, Chain Block
Industry・Transportation VehiclesTrucks, Automotive Devices ・Accessories (Tachograph, Drive Recorder, Breathalyzer etc.), Forklifts, Automated Transportation Vehicles, Aerial Work Vehicle, Attachments for Cranes and Forklifts, Transportation Vehicles, Push Cars, Casters
Pallets・ContainersPallets, Containers (Transportation・Packing), Equipment to Prevent Load Collapse, Flexible Containers, Pallet Cleaning Devices
Third Party LogisticsLogistics Solutions, Logistics Consulting・Engineering, Integrated Systems, Scheduling Systems
Information Systems・SoftwareIC Tags (RFID), Barcodes, ID Systems, Printers/Scanners, Sensors, Labeling Systems, POS Systems, EDI Systems, SCM/SCEM, Order Management Systems, Incoming/Outgoing Systems, Inventory Control Systems, Transportation・Dispatch・Delivery Systems, Operation Management Systems, ERP, Logistics Cost Management Systems, Management Analysis Systems, ITS/Mobile Communications Systems, Systems for Requesting Vehicles and Cargo
Parts for Logistics ToolsMotors, Inverters, Tires, Belts, Transmissions, Bearings
Risk ManagementEarthquake Resistance・Base Isolation・Vibration Control Devices/Technologies, Fall Prevention Devices, Earthquake Insurance, Emergency Earthquake Warning, Power Generators・Systems, Storage Batteries, Uninterruptible Power Supply, Systems to Prevent the Leak of Information, Temporary Tents・Facilities, Information Security Systems, Cloud Construction Services, Risk Consulting
Packaging SystemsPackaging Materials, Packaging Machines, Packaging Design・Services
Logistic Base Attraction・FacilitiesMunicipalities, Airports, Harbors, Logistics Facility Development・Operation・Management・Consulting, Construction・Design・Creation
We will gather and promote business discussion amongst 25,000 (estimated) attendees connected to the logistics industry and based in Kansai/West Japan
- Transportation・Warehouse Industry
- Construction・Public Works
- Textile Industry
- Chemical・Energy Industry
- Wholesalers, Retailers
- Manufactures of Tools and Machines for Transportation
- Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturers
- Medical・Beauty Product Manufactures
- Government Offices・Organizations・Schools
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing Industry
- Food and Drink Manufacturers
- Manufactures of Wood, Pulp・Paper・Refined Paper Products
- Steel Industry, Metal Product Manufactures
- Machinery・Precision Machinery Manufactures
- Electricity Industry, Electronics Manufacturing
- Mail Order Services
As well as individuals involved in Management, Logistics, Production・Technology, Development ・Planning, Marketing・Survey, Information Systems, Business・Planning, The Purchasing Process, Administrative Bodies, Organizations or Schools
Exhibition Information A Guide to Exhibiting at the Show
4 Reasons Kansai Logistics Expo 2021 Is a Special Opportunity
A chance to build brand awareness with and sell to the Western Japan logistics market, something you can’t do at other expos in the Kanto region Japan or abroad!
Because this expo was created alongside the logistics・storage・distribution related associations and organizations that represent the relevant industries, this show attracts visitors who are coming for business discussions!
It’s a great opportunity to effectively introduce and do PR for your product, technology, or service!
65% of attendees come to the show to purchase new products or services! It’s the perfect place to make new clients!
3 Reasons to Exhibit at Kansai Logistics Expo 2021
You Can Open Up the Pathway to New Deals
Right now the shipping industry is investing heavily into logistics. Kansai Logistics Expo brings industry members together, making it the ideal location for making new deals and expanding sales.
It’s an Efficient Way to Show Your Products・Technologies・Services
As many professionals looking to invest in products, technology, and services are coming to the show, you’ll be able to take orders, give estimates, and discuss shipping schedules and technical details with both new and existing customers.
You can Talk Directly to Decision Makers
You’ll be able to reach and talk directly to the people who are normally so difficult to meet but have the actual ability to make purchasing decisions.
Promotion and Recruitment Schedule※If booth space is sold out we will no longer accept applications
Space is limited so it is possible all booths may be sold out before the first deadline.
※For applications after June 1st please contact the expo office.
The expo office can give you a requested number of tickets free of charge
Please submit all forms in the distributors’ manual
We will decide booth placement based on the category of the item or service each booth is displaying
about exhibiting a booth